WOSPFM is seeking a Fundraising Chair. The Fundraising Chair role will support WOSPFM fundraising efforts by helping us secure individual donations and sponsorships, in addition to managing grant applications for the organization. This is a remote, unpaid volunteer role for 10-15 hours a week.
· Identify Opportunities to Raise Funds for the Organization
· Work with Ed to Create Pitch Materials
· Develop and Manage Relationships with Foundations and Organizations to Help Raise Funds
· Research and apply for Grants applicable to WOSPFM and its misison
· Passion for empowering the elders of West Oakland to have a voice within the community
· Collaborative, authentic and efficient work style
· Excellent writing skills
· Experience with or wllingness to learn how to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a plus
- Have you or someone in your household traveled to a country on the CDC’s Level 3 watch list in the last 30 days? At this time, these include China, Iran, Italy and South Korea. These may change. See the CDC’s guidelines for the most up-to-date list.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a fever, cough or shortness of breath. See the CDC’s symptom information.