Section 11.1. The duties of the cabinet shall be:
- Attending all meetings of the Executive Board, Senate Student Welfare and Concerns Committee, stakeholders meeting, and the Student Body;
- to work in conjunction with the Student Senate, Welfare, and Concerns Committees;
- Mandated meetings with corresponding offices of the College, in the respective area, at least twice a month;
- to uphold the name of Morehouse College, enforce this constitution, and to initiate, coordinate, and implement programs for the benefit of the student body according to their position;
- include non-voting members who provide counsel and advice to the SGA when pertaining to their specialized positions, and carry out all tasks as delegated by the SGA Executive, Legislative, & Judicial branches
- The treasurer will correspond with the Vice-President of Business and Finance and, in addition to his regular duties, will act in the same manner as the Advisory Board.
40 People | 8 Impacts | 15 Hours | 427 Total Economic Impact